SPOT CRYOTHERAPY USES/TREATMENTS:
Spot Cryotherapy treatments are used to reduce pain, inflammation, and swelling in targeted areas. Unlike Whole Body Cryotherapy, which triggers an internal systemic anti-inflammatory response in the body, Spot Cryotherapy is comparable to “icing”, but is much more powerful and efficient.
One session exceeds hours of traditional icing.
What happens in a spot cryotherapy session?
Some of the more common areas for treatment are:
- Muscle Injury/Recovery
- Rotator Cuff: Subacromial Impingement, etc. Neck-Shoulder-Arm
- Thoracic Spine Pain/Low back pain
- Sprained ankle
- Epicondylitis (tennis/golf elbow)
- Hematomas (bruises)
- Knee: cruciate ligament, meniscus, etc.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Inguinal Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
What is a Cryofacial?
A CryoFaciall is a non-invasive technique that uses gentle hyper-cooled air (-240F) to rapidly lower the surface temperature of your scalp and your skin on both the face and the neck.
The cold temperature instantly causes your skin to tighten, which helps fill in wrinkles and fine lines. It only takes a matter of minutes to complete the process, and results are quickly visible.
If you have inflammation in your face or a slight discoloration due to minor damage, this therapy can reduce both since it promotes better circulation. The facial is not painful, and in fact quite relaxing.
The result is a more even toned, youthful appearance without the use of injections and expensive facial creams. There is no downtime after the procedure.
THE BENEFITS OF A CRYOFACIAL:
- Vasoconstriction causes pore size to decrease
- Collagen production is stimulated, tightens the skin and reduces wrinkles
- Toxins in the skin are reduced by increasing blood flow
- During scalp treatment, hair growth is stimulated caused by increasing blood flow
- Reduces inflammation and puffiness of the skin
- Treats Headaches and Migraines
- Post surgical or facial enhancements
- Dark Spot Brightening
- Reduces symptoms of Eczema, Acne, Psoriasis, and Rosacea
CRYO QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
Does it hurt?
A. No. You may experience some tightening of the skin. The air jet is ‘dry’ so although it is cold, it will not hurt like ice.
How long after treatment before I see the benefits?
A. The cooling treatment takes 10 minutes and you should start to see the benefits immediately.
How many sessions should I have?
A. You may book a one-time cryofacial, but long-term results normally come after multiple treatments. A plan of 10-12 treatments close together will accomplish most long term goals.
How long do the benefits last?
A. You should start to see immediate benefits and these can last for up to seven days.